CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mermaids


I find my attention span shrinking vastly.




I can't stand being in school.




I can't stand listening to teachers talk for longer amounts of time than ten minutes - even if it is a heart-wrenching story about girls in Tibet. My mind cannot focus, or sometimes it cannot even care.




I feel as if my mind may explode if they reach this ten minute point.




I feel like yelling like a maniac, then sprinting out the doors of the school, into my car, blaring music and taking off for State College.




I'll never have the confidence.




I'll just sit in school, zoning out after that ten minute talking point...thinking of all the possibilities of other, more exciting things I could be doing.




School is leading me to insanity.




I want it to be June 11th, getting my diploma - then leaving for the beautiful city of Savannah.




I must have freedom!!!! (Or things to cure my short attention span)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that mermaid your original sketch?