CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

True Anger

I am honestly spewing with anger right now.


I had a day built up with small annoyances to lead up to this anger I am now feeling.

A few minutes ago I had a privilege of hearing a rumor being spread around about me - one that is DEFINITELY not true and could be potentially damaging to both parties involved.

I don't understand why people have to make assumptions about such things based on what they think they see or hear. Doing so and spreading it around only causes harm to the people involved, especially when what you are speaking of is not true.

It is past midnight and I cannot sleep. Thoughts keep whirling through my mind about how bad this is...and my anger only grows whenever I think about how it was spread without any notion or evidence of it being true - and how hurtful it can be to both parties if such a thing is spread.

People really are beginning to aggravate me....greatly. I want to just live alone for awhile. Move away. No one around. Sometimes I feel like I'd be better off without interruptions like this in my life. Also a world where my water bottles won't get thrown away in school when I'm thirsty because they think I'm carrying colorless/odorless vodka around in it (one of the SMALL annoyances of the day.)

I'll never get to sleep. Tomorrow is senior skip day and I am not doing that either.
Other people may be out having fun at their selected destinations, and as much as I'd like to get away from people for a day - the risk in getting caught is not worth it, kids. I'll just sit in school all day and think about my troubles, the rumors, everything I want to get far away from...

2 comments:

R H O N D A said...

I can't even begin to count the number of bottles I've had taken over the years. Do you know how many teachers actually enforce that rule? About three. I could sit down and go through the handbook and pick out at LEAST 30 rules that our school has that make absolutely no sense and are completely worthless.

Samantha said...

School is horrible. Do you know how many people read our blogs? A total of one or two. Do you know how many people care about these blogs? ........we know the answer to that