CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

My Big Post of Sexy Men


I have a thing for chivalrous men in suits smoking tobacco pipes with five o'clock shadows.
Sadly, most of these men only exist for me in movies of the past.

Why, oh why, can't I meet a suit-wearing, pipe-smoking, contained but scruffy five-o'clock-shadow-wearing, motorcycle riding, well-coifed man?

Maybe I'm too picky. *sigh*

Here are some men who fit this category beautifully for me.


ALEC BALDWIN

Oh baby, of course...the sexiest man in Hollywood, always wearing a suit! Gorgeous blue squinty eyes, jet black hair, a dark, soothing voice...the corporate man. So appealing to me for many, many reasons..


MARLON BRANDO

Old school Marlon Brando...so steamy! haha especially in "A Streetcar Named Desire." Unlike Alec Baldwin, Marlon gets uglier as he ages. No "Godfather" Brando for me! Brando is a brilliant actor - consistently portraying dark characters with a steamy anger. He is truly sexy.





Motorcycles...very sexy!

CLARK GABLE

Silently sexy in "It Happened One Night" Gable is always seen with a tobacco pipe, being firm in his words and actions with women, yet sympathetic and underlying caring. YES I can get that much from classic movie performances such as this one.









JAMES DEAN

No words needed. How I wish I lived back when all of these hottttttttttttttties were in their prime.


Smoking on top of his Porsche Roadster only adds to his sex appeal.


CARY GRANT

Where do I even begin? Cary is a bronze god. A professional, witty, light-hearted, mature bronze god.


Ladies and gentlemen, the picture above of Cary Grant is how I picture my "dream man" in my head. Take note. If the man in his exact form in this picture were to come up and talk to me, I would swoon...then faint. No picture can top this. Hey Cary, you have any sons?


HUMPHREY BOGART

There's just something really sexy about the mysteriousness of the way light hits a man with a hat, suit/long coat, and cigarette in a black and white photo.


STEVE MCQUEEN

Motorcycle-riding, chain-smoking, car-racing bad boy.


last but definitely not least.....


JACK NICHOLSON

I think that Jack Nicholson is a hair away from taking over Alec Baldwin's spot as sexiest man. Of course Jack is in his 70's now....but back in the 1970's and up he was a stud. Cigarette-smoking, motorcycle-riding, bad boy. His voice is smooth and sexy. The dark, twisted characters that he plays makes him all the more attractive. Man, I guess I really have a "bad boy" theme going on here - but he's perfect. His acting is brilliant...let's face it - dark, creepy characters are just more sexy to me than "surfer dudes." or nice guys.




Mhmm. No words needed.

2 comments:

Tara said...

The 5th picture of Alec Baldwin made me all hwighrwhgewu9r.

And Jack Nicholson! Yum! I always thought he got better looking the older he got. 70 year old Jack > 25 year old Jack.

I don't agree with Humphry! haha

Anonymous said...

Would definitely add Paul Newman to the list.