CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At last, at last!


So, I finally got my ears pierced today. After 18 years.


Some say, "Oh goody goody gracious me, Sam you don't have your ears pierced!?!? I got mine pierced when I was five days out of the womb!" - to which I reply...with a shrug.

I don't believe that parents should force a thing such as a piercing upon their child. It's a scary experience for them and they really don't have the knowledge to make such a decision yet.


Apparently as a toddler I was anti-earrings.
Yeah, I might look happy and cute here...however, this was probably a vicious, maniacal laugh. When I was a toddler, my sister was older than me and had her ears pierced. I saw them as a toy - a chew toy, I suppose - and bit her newly-pierced earrings out of her ears, causing infection and the inability to get her ears pierced ever again.

Aren't I a nice little sister? At least I have earrings now! And no small siblings to bite them out!

0 comments: