CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy Days

Driving to Belleville in the pouring rain tonight, I had to choose my songs carefully. There's a certain mood I'm in whenever the rain is mercilessly pouring down. This is my collection of the best rainy day songs, especially ones to listen to while driving in the rain.



1. Radiohead - Rabbit In Your Headlights (with Unkle)

2. Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place

3. Ooklah The Moc - Live Love
A great reggae tune that I can't seem to find a Youtube link of. It all builds up to the horns at the end, which I personally love.


4. The Velvet Underground - Oh! Sweet Nuthin'
such a good jam


5. Everlast - What It's Like
reminisce!


7. The Clientele - Monday's Rain (and also pretty much any song by them is rainy-day appropriate!)

8. Sonic Youth - Superstar
Their tribute to the lovely Karen Carpenter with a cover of Superstar


9. Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young
as already stated...this song is absolutely brilliant.


10. The Smashing Pumpkins - Dancing in the Moonlight (Thin Lizzy cover)


After falling asleep over three times whilst composing this list...I'm done!


0 comments: