CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Embarassment

So, I'm sitting here at home...no work tonight! It's relaxation time...and I find myself watching Pink Floyd: The Wall on VH1 Classic and oh boy, I must say, it is simply wonderful. Well, maybe more "unsettling" than wonderful. I can't seem to make up my mind. The music and the visuals blend in so oddly, I feel like I'm watching a four hour saga of an intense soap opera.


I feel like it's that time of the day to reflect on the happenings thus far and look ahead towards the night to see what is to come. As for what's happened...I made a pretty embarrassing flub saying the lunch menu on the morning announcements this morning. I said.. "chicken nuggets with sauce - now that might not be as good as fettucini sauce.." and did not realize my mistake until we closed up the announcements, I went back to class, and everyone in the room began to laugh. I asked, cautiously, "...what?" to which they replied "Fettucini sauce? Alfredo is the sauce. Fettucini is pasta. Really, Sam?"

So I guess I'll add this onto my list of stupid things I've said over the years...some classics such as: "Oh..is there banana in banana bread?" "Does pasta grow on trees?" and one of the more embarrassing.. Teacher: "Sam, tell me some important things that happened in the 1930's." Me: "Well, a lot of people had slaves back then." Teacher: "No, Sam..try the 1800's."

I can't wait to see what I embarrass myself with next!

4 comments:

R H O N D A said...

I have off tonight too. And I am currently listening to Pink Floyd. It's a relaxing monday. But seriously, stop stealing my ideas out of my head.

Samantha said...

Stop peekin' in my window!

R H O N D A said...

Stop peeking into my mind

V-Bon said...

I've done some pretty stupid things too,no worries, but I think you should add the linguini sauce hahaha no but really that made my day