CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Free Reads

Gutenberg is a wonderful website that I should use more often.

Gutenberg carries a large collection of free e-books that you can either read as text on the computer or download to a Kindle or other e-book reading device. I'm not sure how I feel about Kindles...they may be nice, however I like to look at the stacks of books piled high in my room. I should probably get a bookcase...but just having the physical book in my hands makes it feel old and genuine.

Here is a large collection of books on Gutenberg, divided into a lot of different genres. I need to start telling myself over and over: I must read and write, I must read and write, I must read and write! If I ever want to write my own children's book...I MUST READ AND WRITE!!!

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Category:Bookshelf

1 comments:

Tara said...

Here's an inspirational story:

In 9th grade, I attempted to learn a new language.

I failed.

Love,
Tara