CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Doodles

A lot of people seem to think that my doodles resemble those of Tim Burton:

A drawing of Edward Scissorhands by Tim

The truth is, I could only wish that I was a good of a drawer as him. I suppose he and I have a similar mind in the things we imagine, but I'll never be as great. Doodling will more than likely always remain a hobby and a way to pass time during Calculus and AP Gov and...the whole school day.


my favorite drawing I've done, unfortunately...I've lost it!



there are a lot more. I suppose the best ones are little tiny ones done in the margins of the paper so, more to come!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are good-- perhaps with the possibility of being sketches in your own children's book.